Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 May 2017

Roses and more roses


I mentioned on the blog a few days ago that I think City Floral is the best place in the state to buy roses, but if you're not inclined to drive to Denver, The Good Earth is a darn close second. I was there with my mom a couple of days ago. I bought her a rose bush, and I picked up a few plants for myself as well. They also sell lots of other goodies, like beautiful water features, but I was good and stuck to plants. I love The Good Earth! It's my favorite garden center in town.


1 comment:

William Kendall said...

That water feature is a good touch.