Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 June 2017

Sunday Style!


On Thursday I grabbed some lunch on the go in between errands, and while I was waiting for my order I noticed this cute gal hard at work. Working in a restaurant is sweaty and stressful, but Shianne looked fresh as a daisy and stylish to boot! Great hair, great blouse (love that blue), great shoes! I got a couple of pictures of her as I left. She's adorable!

2 comments:

Linda said...

She has talent as a model!

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots!