Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

24 September 2017

Sunday Style!


I'm getting this post online a little late today! Normally I avoid doing much of anything on Sundays, but today I had a portrait session (which worked out really well, since the sun came out just in time after a very gloomy morning and early afternoon) -- hence the late hour of this post. Anyway, here's my friend Lauren, who's been featured on the blog a couple of times before because she's always so chic! She treated me to lunch the other day and I loved what she was wearing, down to the cool metallic pedicure, so I coaxed her into posting for a couple of pictures. Thanks Lauren! As always, you look gorgeous!
Nice leather jacket!

While every other woman in the universe is sporting the same waist long, wavy locks, Lauren is rocking a David Bowie-esque pompadour. The better to show off her unique drop earrings!

Love the metallic pedicure and the comfortable, chic sandals!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

She really does stand out!