Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 September 2017

Well it's about time!


After two years of hard work and nurturing, my bee and butterfly garden has finally started to attract butterflies! I noticed a number of painted ladies flitting about a couple of days ago and managed to capture a few pictures. I will try and post more on Monday, but here's a quick fave.

Have a great weekend! It's officially fall!

3 comments:

Gunn said...

Beauty in the garden!
Enjoy your weekend you too.

William Kendall said...

They can use all the help they can get. Terrific shot!

b.c. said...

oh i do love butterflies! so happy they've come to your garden!